Piazza Libertà - Florence
New and Modern 110 m² apartment in “Piazza della Libertà”, located a mere 10 minute
walk from San Marco, and a 15 minute walk from the Doom. The décor is an eclecticchic
style, with interesting antiquarian pieces and tasteful design; thanks to its large
windows, it has a comfortable and bright social area. Because of its location, it is an
ideal space for those who love luxury and fashion. It has a spacious kitchen and a dining
area, which includes a marble dining table and chairs. Ideal for five people.
The apartment has:
-Two bedrooms, the master bedroom has a queen size bed, with ample built wardrobes
and en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom has two single beds (90cms).
-The second bathroom with shower is located in the hallway between the rooms.
-Wood floors, a fully equipped kitchen with granite top and a pantry for 4 people,
washer and dryer, air conditioning in all rooms, two balconies, Wi-Fi, elevator, armored
doors and an alarm system.
- Up to 120 Euro for utilities expenses for one month’s rent.
- Cable and Internet services, WIFI
- Extra person: 30 Euro.
- Security deposit: 300 Euro
- Final cleaning: 80 euro.
- Late check in: 30 euro (after 7 pm)
- Pets are welcome: cats and dogs.
- Parties and events are not allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- The condominium rules must be respected and you must behave in an appropriate
manner and respect neighbors.
- Minimum stay: 3 nights.
- 50% refund will be issued if cancelation is within 7 days before arrival
- 100% refund will be issued if cancelation is within 14 days before arrival.
- A 20% deposit is requested upon booking.
- 300 euro is requested as a security deposit at arrival.
- Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Dryer, Microwave, Flat-screen TV, Cable, Wi-Fi, Boiler
Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, Gas Stove, Electric Oven; Additional appliances:
Coffee Machine, Blender, Small Oven, Juicer, and Hair Dryer, Iron and ironing board.
Full kitchenware for six people. Double set of towels and bed linen for main bed and
- Piazza della Liberta, Piazza San Marco and Museum, Piazza della Santissima
Annunziata, Via dei Servi, Duomo di Firenze, Battistero, Piazza della Signoria,
PonteVecchio, Palazzo Vecchio, Piazzale Michelangiolo, San Niccolo, Santo Spirito and
much more! I have prepared several itineraries and trips for these beautiful places that I
would love to share with you, just let me know.
- RATES : Subject to seasons and length of stay.
From € 200
Prices may vary according to the periods of the year
Smoking is forbidden in all our properties
High season: from may 1st to septembner 30th and from december 15th to january 6th
Mid season: from march 1st to april 30th and from october 1st to november 30th
Low season: from january 7st to febraury 28th and from december 1st to december 14th
Any trade fairs, congresses, concerts and special events in the city will be considered as high season