Piazza di Spagna - Rome
This elegant apartment in the Eternal City is located in the historic Piazza di Spagna, between Via Borgognona and Via dei Condotti. The luxurious apartment is on the second floor of a historic nineteenth century building and is just seconds away from the Spanish Steps. Nestled between Rome’s most famous sights and high-end shopping, the space provides modern amenities in the heart of the city’s historic centre.
This apartment is fully furnished, with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom has a queen bed; the second bedroom has two single beds. There is a fully equipped kitchen and a living room with a dining table for six people
- Up to 120 Euro for utilities expenses for one month’s rent.
- Cable and Internet services, WIFI
- Check in and check out.
- Final cleaning: 80 Euro.
- Late check in: 30 Euro (after 7 pm)
- There is a minimum stay of 3 days.
- Parties and events are not allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- The condominium rules must be respected and you must have behave in an appropriate
manner and be respectful of neighbors.
- Pets are not allowed.
- 50% refund will be issued if cancelation is within 7 days before arrival
- 100% refund will be issued if cancelation is within 14 days before arrival.
- A 20% deposit is requested upon booking.
- 500 euro is requested for security deposit at arrival.
- Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Dryer, Microwave, Flat-screen TV, Cable, Wi-Fi, Boiler
Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, Electric Stove, Electric Oven; Additional appliances:
Coffee Machine, Blender, Small Oven, Juicer, and Hair Dryer, Iron and ironing board.
Full kitchenware for six people. Double set of towels and bed linen for main bed and
The apartment has free Wi-Fi, an elevator and air conditioning.
- Piazza di Spagna, Fontana di Trevi, Piazza Navona, San Pietro, Trastevere, Castel
Sant’Angelo, Musei Vaticani, Fori Romani and more! I have prepared several itineraries
and trips for these beautiful places that I would love to share with you, just let me know.
- RATES : Subject to seasons and length of stay.